Napak LG serves the residents and all the stakeholders in line with the principle of result-oriented management and value for money.
In order to promote result-oriented management and ensure value for money, Napak district council’s client charter presents the commitments and standards of service delivery.
The charter is a collection of all undertakings by the council outlining service standards, the rights of clients, method of feedback and accountability as well as performance improvement measures that shall guide service delivery.
By making undertakings the council is entering into a contract with service recipients or users on which council performance will be measured.
This Client Charter presents the service commitments and obligations of Napak District Local Government. Section 1 of this Charter covers the Introduction, outlining the District’s Mandate, Vision, Mission. Section 2 of the Charter covers the principle services provided by the District; section 3 covers the service standards that the District will deliver on; section 4 presents the Clients’ rights, expectations and obligations; section 5 describes feedback mechanisms; section 6 spells out the management of complaints while section 7 describes the appeals process. Section 8 presents the accountability practices of the District.
The mandate of the District is reflected in the vision and mission statements and the motto, which are presented below.
“Peaceful, dignified and prosperous people of Napak district within 25 years”
To ensure effective and efficient service delivery that enhances socio-economic and political empowerment of the people in conformity with national and local priorities.
- Time management
- Customer care
- Team work
In pursuit of delivery of services, we shall be guided by the following values and principles:
Trust, love of God/Allah and our clients.
- Respect for ourselves and our clients.
- We shall have special regard for our marginalized clients.
- Collective responsibility
- Coordination and planning together with development partners.
- Customer care: we shall always treat a client as king by taking care of his/her interests
- Accountability: we shall take full responsibility for all our actions
- Dedication to every client satisfaction
- Professionalism: we shall adhere to the public/health/teacher’s code of conduct.
- Highest degree of competence and acceptable practices
- Transparence: we shall always give fair treatment to all clients without favor or fear.
KEY SERVICE AREAS
- WORKS AND TECHNICAL SERVICES
- ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
- FINANCE AND PLANNING
- COMMUNITY BASED SERVICES
- TRADE, INDUSTRY AND LOCAL ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- NATURAL RESOURCES